Patients must be up to date on their check ups in order to be scheduled for a vaccine only appointment
We are only offering Flu shots in the office this year.
As a healthcare facility, masks are required to be worn by everyone 5 years of age and older while in the office.
Fall is coming and so are our shipments of Flu vaccine! We are making changes to keep our patients and our employees safe during the pandemic. Therefore, we wanted to make you aware of how we plan to host Flu Clinics and immunization only visits in our office in the coming weeks. Please note:
- Flu vaccines are recommended for everyone aged 6 months and older
- Patients must be up to date on their check ups in order to be scheduled for a vaccine only appointment
- We are only offering Flu shots in the office this year
Flu Clinics bring many more patients to our office than we usually have on a typical day, and we want to continue to keep the potential for exposure to illness as low as possible for our patients, families, and staff. For that reason, we will be scheduling appointments for Flu and other vaccines at times when primarily well children are in the office
- Our Batavia and Loveland offices will have limited appointments available during our normal business hours Monday through Friday
- At our Eastgate office, appointments will be offered
- during the week in the morning and late afternoon/early evening
- limited appointments available on Saturday mornings.
If you are coming to the Eastgate office just for a Flu vaccine or other immunizations and will not be seeing a physician, we ask that you call the office when you arrive. We will check in the patients and ask COVID-19 screening questions over the phone about everyone who will be entering the office that day. After you are checked in, you will receive a text to let you know when you can come into the office. We ask that everyone wears a mask and that you have your children ready to receive their vaccines by exposing the legs of children under the age of 1 year or the arms of children 1 year of age or older before you come inside. You will either be directed to our Flu Clinic room or taken to an exam room. After patients have received their vaccines, we ask that you exit the office directly.
demonstrates our procedures:
Patients coming to our Batavia or Loveland offices can come into the office when they arrive. Check in and screening questions will be asked in the waiting room before going back to an exam room. If there is not a room readily available, we will have you return to your car and text you when to come back inside.